- Provides connectivity between dual-mode DisplayPort equipped sources and VGA displays
- Passes EDID information from VGA display to the source
- Latching DisplayPort connector
- Supports signals up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz and 1080p/60
- Color depth to 24 bits - 8 bits per color
- Complies with VESA Interoperability Guideline
- See All Features
The Extron DPM-VGAF is an active, one-way adapter that enables transmission of digital signals from dual-mode DisplayPort sources to VGA displays. It supports the DisplayPort Version 1.1a specification and resolutions to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz and 1080/p/60. For ease of installation, the DPM-VGAF features an attached, 6" (15 cm) pigtail and is ideal for use when integrating DisplayPort-equipped laptop computers and other devices with legacy, high resolution analog projectors or flat-panel displays.