- Optional 1' x 2' (30.5 cm x 61 cm) ceiling tile enclosure for the CS 3T and CS 26T Plus ceiling speakers
- Fast-installing enclosure speeds installation; no tile bridge necessary
- UL 2043 plenum rated enclosure
- Low profile, 5" (12.7 cm) deep enclosure for plenum environments
- Compatible with US 2' x 2' ceiling grids and metric 600 mm x 600 mm ceiling grids
- Reinforced enclosure minimizes acoustical vibrations
- See All Features
The Extron CS 120P is an optional, plenum rated ceiling tile enclosure for the Extron CS 3T full‑range and CS 26T Plus two‑way ceiling speakers. The enclosure installs quickly into 2' x 2' or 600 mm x 600 mm suspended ceilings. It features a shallow 5" (12.7 cm) profile, which simplifies installation into congested ceiling spaces around piping and ducts. The integrated tile bridge rests with the ceiling tile on the grid, evenly distributing the weight of the enclosure and the speaker. This avoids the need to assemble V‑rails and C‑rings, greatly reducing the number of installation steps and the chance of losing installation hardware. Additionally, the CS 120P is reinforced to minimize acoustical vibrations. The CS 120P works with the CS 3T and CS 26T Plus as an innovative two‑piece system that accommodates division-of-labor installations.