- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Provides continuous EDID management with DVI sources
- Selectable resolutions and refresh rates
- EDID capture mode
- Can be powered directly from the DVI source
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, one-eighth rack width metal enclosure
- See All Features
The Extron EDID 101D is an EDID Emulator for single-link and dual-link DVI, and RGBHV signal sources. It features EDID Minder®, an Extron exclusive technology designed to provide automatic and continuous EDID - Extended Display Identification Data. EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content. Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate. Alternatively, the EDID 101D can be set to capture and store EDID information when connected to a display. The EDID 101D can be powered directly from the DVI source or with an optional, external power supply and is housed in a compact 1” high, one-eighth rack width enclosure for convenient, discreet installation.