MLS 100 A
- Additional input accepts balanced/unbalanced mono line level audio signals for mixing with any of the four switchable inputs
- Audio input gain and attenuation
- Controllable via TouchLink® Control System, MediaLink® Controller, front panel buttons, or RS-232
- Rack-mountable, 1U, quarter rack width metal enclosure
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included
- See All Features
The Extron MLS 100 A Switcher is a compact, four-input stereo audio switcher. Inputs one through four provide unbalanced audio while an additional input is an active auxiliary line level mono audio input that can be mixed with any of the other four selectable inputs. When used with a TouchLink® Control System or MediaLink® Controller, input selection and volume control are easily achieved using RS-232 or the controller's user interface. Input selection can also be controlled using the MLS 100 A switcher's front panel buttons.