Extron Government Solutions
Most Extensive Offering of JITC-Certified AV Products in the Industry
Extron JITC-Certified Product Offerings
Extron offers the most extensive number of AV signal switching, distribution, and processing products certified by the Joint Interoperability Test Command – JITC for use in a wide range of government installations. Extron matrix switchers, switchers, distribution amplifiers, extenders, video scalers, and control processors across the FOX®, XTP®, DTP®, IPCP Pro, and signal processing product lines are listed on the Department of Defense Information Network Approved Products List – DoDIN APL.
Engineered with uncompromising quality and proven performance, Extron products are designed to deliver exceptional reliability for the most demanding applications. This level of performance makes Extron products ideal for the exacting demands of government applications. Inclusion on the DoDIN APL validates that products have successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in command and control, conference, training, and briefing room systems, making these Extron products ideal for government design projects and other mission-critical installations.
- FOX Series products are the most complete line of Fiber Optic Products for end-to-end AV signal distribution over a fiber optic infrastructure
- XTP Systems® is the only AV technology platform that provides infrastructure for an 8K future, supporting local connectivity and extended transmission of AV and control over CATx and fiber optic cable
- The DTP Systems product family is the AV industry’s most comprehensive 4K integration platform for small to mid-sized systems, providing AV signal switching, distribution, processing, and control
- Video Scalers and Signal Processors include all-in-one integration solutions, single and multi‑input scalers, cross conversion scalers, multi-format presentation switchers, and annotators
- Extron Vector 4K scaling engine embodies several Extron-patented technologies, and delivers uncompromising upscaling and downscaling performance
- IP Link Pro series high-performance, secure control processors enhance the capabilities of any control system and completes a control ecosystem that is secure by design. They enable almost any AV device to be controlled, monitored, and accessed from a Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, or the Internet.
- Extron TouchLink Pro series of customizable touchpanels range in sizes from 3.5" up to 17", and are available in a variety of mounting options including tabletop, wall mount, and flip-up Cable Cubby enclosures. Several models feature vibrant, capacitive touchscreens with edge-to-edge glass, and a multisource, high-resolution video preview.
About JITC Certification and the Approval Process
JITC is an entity of the US Department of Defense - DoD under the Defense Information Systems Agency – DISA. JITC evaluated the technological requirements of all DoD agencies and organizations, and then developed tests that pertain to the multiple branches of the armed services and government. The organization is responsible for planning and conducting these operational tests, reporting results, and providing an evaluation of each unit’s operational effectiveness, suitability, interoperability, and security. JITC also issues the certification letter that allows a product to be listed on the DoDIN APL.
JITC certification is a rigorous process, which includes stringent Interoperability – IO and Information Assurance – IA testing in accordance with the DoD Unified Capabilities Requirements - UCR. For certification purposes, Extron products are tested and approved under JITC’s Video Distribution System category and has the most extensive offering of AV products on the DoDIN APL. A complete list of the approved products is available on the DISA Approved Products List Integrated Tracking System website.