Extron Government Solutions
The Most Extensive Offering of AV Solutions on the DoDIN Approved Products List
Extron JITC-Approved Product Offerings
Extron offers the most extensive number of AV signal switching, distribution, and processing products certified by the Joint Interoperability Test Command — JITC for use in a wide range of government installations. Extron matrix switchers, switchers, distribution amplifiers, extenders, video scalers, and control systems across the FOX®, XTP®, NAV®, DTP®, Quantum® Ultra, IP Link® Pro, TouchLink® Pro, and signal processing product lines are listed on the Department of Defense Information Network Approved Products List — DoDIN APL.
Engineered with uncompromising quality and proven performance, Extron products are designed to deliver exceptional reliability for the most demanding applications. This level of performance makes Extron products ideal for the exacting demands of government applications. Inclusion on the DoDIN APL validates these products have successfully completed interoperability and cybersecurity testing for use in command and control, conference, training, and briefing room systems, making these Extron products ideal for government design projects and other mission-critical installations.
- FOX Series products are the most complete line of Fiber Optic Products for end-to-end AV signal distribution over a fiber optic infrastructure
- XTP Systems® is the only AV technology platform that provides infrastructure for an 8K future, supporting local connectivity and extended transmission of AV and control over CATx and fiber optic cable
- The NAV® Series is the most advanced PRO AV over IP system to distribute and switch lossless 4K/60 video with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, audio, and USB over standard IP networks with ultra-low latency. The NAV Series provides a secure, scalable, extendable solution that is easy to configure and maintain.
- The DTP Systems product family is the AV industry’s most comprehensive 4K integration platform for small to mid-sized systems, providing AV signal switching, distribution, processing, and control
- Quantum Ultra is a modular 4K videowall processor with high-performance scaling and windowing technology which accommodates a wide range of applications. It features the Extron Vector™4K scaling engine and HyperLane® video bus capable of carrying a multitude of high-resolution sources for unmatched real time performance.
- Video Scalers and Signal Processors include all-in-one integration solutions, single and multi‑input scalers, cross conversion scalers, multi-format presentation switchers, and annotators
- Extron Vector 4K scaling engine embodies several Extron-patented technologies, and delivers uncompromising upscaling and downscaling performance
- IP Link Pro series high-performance, secure control processors enhance the capabilities of any control system and complete a control ecosystem that is secure by design. They enable almost any AV device to be controlled, monitored, and accessed from a Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, or the Internet.
- Extron TouchLink Pro series of customizable touchpanels range in sizes from 3.5" up to 17", and are available in a variety of mounting options including tabletop, wall mount, and flip-up Cable Cubby enclosures. Several models feature vibrant, capacitive touchscreens with edge-to-edge glass, and a multisource, high-resolution video preview.
About JITC Certification and the Approval Process
JITC is an entity of the US Department of Defense - DoD under the Defense Information Systems Agency – DISA. JITC evaluated the technological requirements of all DoD agencies and organizations, and then developed tests that pertain to the multiple branches of the armed services and government. The organization is responsible for planning and conducting these operational tests, reporting results, and providing an evaluation of each unit’s operational effectiveness, suitability, interoperability, and security. JITC also issues the certification letter that allows a product to be listed on the DoDIN APL.
JITC approval is a rigorous process, which includes stringent Interoperability - IO testing in accordance with the Unified Capabilities Requirements (UCR) and Cybersecurity - CS Assessment testing in accordance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides - STIGs and Security Requirements Guides - SRGs. For certification purposes, Extron products are tested and approved under JITC’s Video Distribution System category, and Extron has the most extensive offering of AV products on the DoDIN APL. A complete list of the approved products is available on the DISA Approved Products List Integrated Tracking System website.
Department of Defense Information Network Approved Products List
The DoDIN APL is the single consolidated list of products that have completed Interoperability (IO) and Information Assurance (IA) certification.
The most complete line of Fiber Optic Products for end-to-end AV signal distribution over fiber optic cabling.
Flexible, reliable systems that support multi-format switching and management of local and remote AV devices.
The most advanced Pro AV over IP system with 4K60 4:4:4 lossless video and ultra-low latency over standard IP networks.
A versatile range of products designed to support long distance signal transmission over shielded twisted pair cable in AV switching environments.
Ultra-High Bandwidth 4K Videowall Processor with HyperLange Bus
Patented Scaling Technology for the Most Demanding 4K Applications.
Provide powerful and secure control interfaces, enabling an authenticated user to access, monitor, and control the AV equipment over a trusted path.