- Scalable 4K/60 videowall processing for display systems of any size
- Modular architecture accommodates a variety of input and output arrangements
- Future-ready 400 Gbps HyperLane video bus delivers unparalleled real-time performance
- Supports 4K on one, two, or four connections
- Manage multiple videowalls with varying resolutions and screen arrangements from a single processor
- New Configurable RSS Source Type
- See All Features
Quantum Ultra is a modular 4K videowall processor with high-performance scaling and windowing technology which accommodates a wide range of applications. It features the Extron Vector™ 4K scaling engine and HyperLane® video bus capable of carrying a multitude of high-resolution sources for unmatched real‑time performance. A single processor can support multiple videowalls with mixed resolutions and screen orientations, providing flexible system design with minimal complexity and cost. Portrait and landscape output support, output overlap, and mullion compensation provide compatibility with nearly any display technology. RS‑232 and Ethernet interfaces provide direct connections for control systems. The Quantum Ultra processor’s configurability, features, and performance make it a future-ready solution for any videowall application.