AXI 22 AT D
2 Input, 2 Output Dante Audio Interface - Decorator-Style Wallplate
The Extron AXI 22 AT D is a single-gang decorator-style audio interface for integrating two mic/line sources onto a Dante®-enabled audio system. It features two XLR audio inputs and switchable 48 volt phantom power for connecting and powering condenser microphones, plus gain controls for each input. The AXI 22 AT D also features two line outputs on the back for routing any two Dante channels from the network to an amplifier, or connecting into an optional secondary wallplate with two XLR outputs or RCA outputs. The AXI 22 AT D interfaces with any Dante-equipped audio processor, such as an Extron DMP 128 Plus AT, over a standard local area network, and can be powered through PoE. This allows a single network cable connection for bidirectional audio and power from a central equipment rack.
- Two mic/line inputs on XLR connectors for transmitting audio to a Dante network
- Two line outputs on a rear panel captive screw connector receive audio from a Dante network
- Dante audio networking provides a wide range of expansion capabilities
- Studio grade 24-bit analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters selectable up to 96 kHz
- Input gain and phantom power controls located behind cover plate
- XLR audio inputs for direct microphone connection
- Optional Extron WPD 102 XLRM and WPD 102 RCA secondary wallplates with two XLR or RCA outputs
- Power over Ethernet allows the AXI 22 AT D to receive power over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply
- Mounts in an included single-gang decorator-style wallplate
Dante Audio Networking
Dante technology from Audinate provides digital audio distribution over standard local area networks. Dante allows high resolution audio channels to be transported uncompressed across a switched Ethernet data network using standard TCP/IP protocols, while meeting the stringent quality requirements of professional audio. With Dante, the AXI 22 AT D can send and receive high resolution digital audio from remote Dante-equipped devices on the Dante network, such as from an Extron DMP 128 Plus AT digital signal processor. AXI 22 AT D wallplate audio interfaces can be linked to Dante-equipped devices through standard network hardware, including the Gigabit switches built into Extron Dante-enabled processors, or by connecting into a network infrastructure.