Retractor XL Retired
- Designed for easy integration with Cable Cubby®, Cable Cubby Series/2, and TouchLink® Cable Cubby access enclosures
- Cables extend up to five feet (152 cm)
- Holds cable securely in place at a user-defined length
- Simple push-button release retracts cable into Cable Cubby enclosure after use
- New Engineered for long life and reliability, and tested to exceed 7,500 cable extension and retraction cycles
- See All Features
The Extron Retractor XL is a patented cable retraction and management system designed to work with new or previously installed Cable Cubby®, Cable Cubby Series/2, and TouchLink Cable Cubby cable enclosures. The Retractor XL is available in versions to support most AV and data signal types, including HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, Network, and USB. The cables extend up to five feet (152 cm) and are held securely in place at the desired length. The Extron Retractor Series is also available for applications where cable extension of three feet (90 cm) is appropriate.