MTP U R A Retired
- Receives RGBHV, component video, S-video, composite video, and audio over a single CATx cable
- Automatically routes incoming MTP signal to appropriate connectors
- Compatible with MTPX and MTPX Plus Series matrix switchers, all MTP Series transmitters, and MTP switchers
- Compatible with HDTV component video, bi-level or tri-level sync
- Separate variable level and peaking controls
- See All Features
The Extron MTP U R A Universal MTP Twisted Pair Receiver accepts a wide variety of video formats along with audio signals on a single CATx cable, providing dramatic cost savings with superior performance in complex twisted pair matrix switching applications. With advanced features, including the ability to automatically route the incoming MTP signal to the appropriate output connector, systems require only one receiver, one cable, and one matrix switcher output for each display.
MTP U R Series universal receivers are fully compatible with Extron MTPX and MTPX Plus Series MTP Twisted Pair Matrix Switchers, all MTP Series transmitters, and MTP switchers. The compact units can fit just about anywhere: in equipment racks, under tables, or next to a projector.