- Modular system creates standard one- to five-gang size mud rings
- Used to install MediaLink® controllers and architectural interfaces in new or existing construction
- Preassembled in standard one- to five-gang sizes
- Installs in 1/4" to 1" (0.6 to 2.5 cm) thick horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Approved for Class 2 low-voltage use
- High-impact polycarbonate in black or white
- See All Features
The Extron MR Series Modular Mud Rings uses three innovative components to create standard one- through five-gang size mounting brackets/mud rings. These brackets are used to install MediaLink® Controllers and architectural interfaces wherever they are needed. Made of durable, high-impact polycarbonate, these mud rings install without mounting to a stud or electrical gang box for maximum placement flexibility. The MR Series ships with extension kits for in-field expansion to the next largest size. The modular system ensures integrators always have the correct size on hand. The brackets are preassembled in standard one- through five-gang sizes, and are available in black or white.