MLS 102 VGA
- Compatible with VGA-QXGA resolutions
- Additional input accepts mono line level audio signals for mixing with any of the four switchable inputs
- Audio input gain and attenuation
- Controllable via TouchLink® Control System, MediaLink® Controller, front panel buttons, or RS-232
- Rack-mountable, 1U, quarter rack width metal enclosure
- See All Features
The Extron MLS 102 VGA Switcher is a compact, two input switcher utilizing 15-pin HD connectors. Inputs one and two utilize 3.5 mm stereo mini jacks for easy integration to Extron VGA with audio cables. Inputs three and four provide unbalanced audio on captive screw connectors. An additional input is an active auxiliary line level mono audio input that can be mixed with any of the other four selectable inputs. When used with a TouchLink® Control System or MediaLink® Controller, input selection and volume control are easily achieved using RS-232 or the controller's user interface. Input selection can also be controlled using the MLS 102 VGA switcher's front panel buttons.