HDXP Plus 3232 Retired
- Automatically adapts to SMPTE and ITU digital video standards for HD-SDI and SDI
- Supports data rates from 270 Mbps to 1.485 Gbps
- Optimized for dual-link HD-SDI
- Passes embedded audio, ancillary ID and metadata information, and SD/HD-SDTI digital video signals
- User-selectable reclocking modes
- See All Features
The Extron HDXP Plus 3232 matrix switcher is capable of routing SMPTE and ITU standard serial digital video signals. In addition, the HDXP Plus 3232 will pass embedded audio, as well as ancillary ID and metadata information, along with the digital video signal. It is ideal for routing HDTV and other high resolution serial digital video sources for digital cinema projection, biomedical imaging, satellite mapping and visualization, rental and staging environments, and other applications.