MHR Strain Reliefs
- High quality solid-rib construction with slip-on style boot
- Reduces cable damage at connector-sleeve stress point due to flexing and fatigue
- Manages cable bend radius effectively reducing strain
- Color-coded for easy identification and professional appearance
- Available in quantities of 50
- See All Features
Extron carries professional BNC strain reliefs for Extron's MHR Cables. The rough handling that cables are subjected to in a typical AV environment can cause significant damage, resulting in poor or inconsistent video performance. The point at which the cable terminates to the connector is most vulnerable. With BNC strain reliefs lessening the pressure, cables are less likely to be damaged. BNC strain reliefs also have a sleek design, adding a finished look to the cables. They are available by individual color and assorted colors in quantities of 50.