- Integrates DisplayPort, HDMI, and audio sources into presentation systems
- DTP2 and HDMI outputs
- Advanced Extron Vector™ 4K scaling engine
- Supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 with 4:4:4 color sampling
- Logo image keying and display
- Selectable seamless switching transitions
- See All Features
The Extron IN1806 is a six input seamless presentation switcher that supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 at 4:4:4. It incorporates Extron-patented Vector 4K seamless scaling technology specifically engineered for the most demanding applications. It features DisplayPort and HDMI inputs, an HDMI output and a mirrored Extron DTP2 output for extending 4K/60 video, audio, and control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable. The IN1806 delivers excellent image quality, fast and reliable switching, along with Extron ProDSP audio processing, seamless video transition effects, logo keying, and HDMI loop-through. Designed for professional AV integration, the IN1806 can be controlled and configured over Ethernet, RS-232, or USB.