- Ten parallel eBUS® ports provide a common connection point for multiple eBUS devices
- Front panel status LED indicates when power is present on one of the 10 eBUS distribution ports
- Compact plastic enclosure with ZipClip™ 200 mounting capability
- Compact, 1U enclosure can be easily mounted on a desk, in a podium, in a rack, or under furniture
- Mounts directly to Extron basic and universal rack shelf products or a variety of surfaces, including rack rails, tables, lecterns, projector poles, and table legs
- See All Features
The Extron EBDB is an eBUS® distribution hub that reduces cable runs by providing a convenient connection point for eBUS wiring infrastructure. The EBDB is the ideal choice for larger or more complex control systems that require a more elaborate cabling infrastructure. A front panel status LED indicates when power is present on one of the 10 eBUS distribution ports. All ports are connected in parallel, allowing each port to act as an input or an output for eBUS communication. The compact 1U, one-quarter rack width enclosure can be quickly and securely mounted to rack rails, tables, lecterns, and other small spaces.