- Six parallel eBUS® ports provide power and connections for multiple eBUS devices
- Energy-efficient 12 VDC, 24 watt power supply for low power consumption and reduced operating costs
- Plastic enclosure with ZipClip™ 200 mounting capability
- Compact, rack-mountable 1U, one-quarter rack width enclosure requires little desktop or rack space
- Mounts directly to Extron basic and universal rack shelf products or a variety of surfaces, including rack rails, tables, lecterns, projector poles, and table legs
- Extron designed and engineered for increased durability and reliability
- See All Features
The Extron PS 1220EB is a 12 volt, 24 watt, rack mountable eBUS® power supply and distribution hub. The PS 1220EB provides additional power for larger or more complex control systems and reduces cable runs by providing a convenient connectivity point for eBUS devices. There are six parallel and interchangeable eBUS distribution ports, which allows each port to act as an input or an output port. In addition, each port provides 12 VDC of power to connected eBUS devices. The PS 1220EB is housed in a compact enclosure that can be quickly and securely mounted to rack rails, tables, and lecterns. The compact 1U, one-quarter rack width enclosure enables it to be installed in small spaces while providing maximum eBUS connectivity.