- Certified for use with AVEdge, Cable Cubby®, and HSA surface access enclosures
- Provides connectivity between dual-mode DisplayPort enabled sources and HDMI, single link DVI, or VGA displays
- Complies with VESA Interoperability Guideline
- Passes EDID information from display to the source
- DisplayPort to HDMI female adapter cable includes a male to male HDMI coupler and LockIt® HDMI cable lacing bracket
- See All Features
The Extron DP Series of active, one-way DisplayPort adapter cables allow transmission of digital signals from a dual-mode DisplayPort enabled source. Built-in active circuitry converts DisplayPort into HDMI, single link DVI, or VGA signals, depending on the model in use. EDID and HDCP information is passed through between source and display. DP Series adapter cables are ideal for integrating DisplayPort source devices into new or existing AV systems.