- Designed for use with Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cables and XTP DTP 24 Plugs
- Also compatible with other modular, shielded or unshielded RJ-45 plug types
- Compatible with keyed and non-keyed modular plugs
- One-step operation simultaneously crimps plug contacts and metal strain relief
- Color-coded wiring diagram label
- Rugged, lightweight ratchet-controlled frame
- See All Features
The Extron CTU 45 is a crimp tool for terminating Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cables with Extron XTP DTP 24 Plugs. The Extron engineered, precision-machined crimp die provides accurate and consistent crimp connections. In a single cycle, the CTU 45 simultaneously crimps the plug contacts and the metal strain relief. The rugged, light-weight ratchet-controlled frame enables minimal, one-hand effort for complete crimp cycles. The user-replaceable die also fits other modular, shielded or un-shielded RJ-45 plug types. The CTU 45 is ideal for terminating Extron digital twisted pair and other standard networking cables.