- New Stream video at up to 1080p/60
- New Bit rates up to 25 Mbps
- New Enhanced encoding control
- Process live, high resolution HDMI video and audio
- Stream at two resolutions and bit rates simultaneously with independent stream control
- Simultaneous multicast and unicast streaming
- See All Features
The SME 211 is a high performance H.264 streaming media encoder for streaming audio and video signals over IP networks. It accepts an HDMI signal with embedded audio and an analog audio signal. Extron high performance scaling and flexible signal processing facilitate superior display of content from different sources. The SME 211 supports unicast and multicast streaming protocols, including RTMP for streaming directly to major Content Delivery Networks – CDNs, or social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube. Presets allow a quick recall of system configurations. The SME 211 can stream at two different resolutions and bit rates concurrently, supporting up to six simultaneous streams with push and pull streaming. Built in audio mixing and DSP features enable enhanced audio processing without requiring external mixing and DSP equipment.