- Three-button contact closure remote control panel for Extron switchers or control modules with contact closure ports
- Switches can be individually configured for latching or momentary operation
- LED ring lights provide visual feedback of switch status
- Individually selectable internal or external tally input for control of LED lighting modes
- LEDs can be powered by an external Extron Everlast™ power supply, part #70‑1175‑01
- +12 VDC loop-out power port
- See All Features
The Extron CCR 30 provides simple, remote control of input selection on Extron switchers or control modules with contact closure control ports. The CCR 30 features three brushed aluminum pushbutton switches with blue LED ring lights for visual feedback. Switches can be individually configured for latching or momentary operation. The LEDs can be powered by any available 12 VDC power supply. To streamline installation, a +12 VDC power loop-out port allows sharing of external power with another Extron product. The LEDs can be controlled by the tally outputs on Extron switchers such as the MPS 601, or by an integrated tally driver circuit. The CCR 30 features a black anodized metal faceplate that complements Extron Cable Cubby Series/2 furniture-mountable enclosures.