- HDMI: HDMI female to HDMI female 10" pigtail
- Computer video: 15-pin female to 15-pin female on 6” pigtail
- Stereo audio: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack to captive screw
- Signals passed through unprocessed
- Supports DDC transmission
- HDCP compliant
- See All Features
The Extron WPB 109 wallplate for HDMI, VGA, and Stereo Audio is specifically designed for a standard one gang-sized junction box. It features a pass-through VGA female to VGA female on 6” pigtail, HDMI female adapter on 10” pigtail, and a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack to captive screw for ease of integration in classrooms, conference rooms, and other facilities where convenient, wall-mounted AV connectivity is required. The HDMI and VGA cables facilitate DDC transmission, such as of EDID communications and HDCP key exchange, between the display and the source. The WPB 109 wallplate is made of metal and is available in black or white finish.