- Securely mounts AV system components to a flat surface or within Chief PAC526 wall box
- Accommodates preconfiguration of AV System components for quick field installation
- Compatible with PS Series Desktop Power Supplies and ZipClip 200 products; sold separately
- Designed for installations with flat panel displays or wall-mounted, short throw projectors
- Large base plate offers a wide variety of mounting and cable management options
- Flexible mounting system holds combinations of eighth-rack, quarter-rack, or half-rack width Extron products
- See All Features
The Extron WBA 100 Wall and Box Adapter is a plate for surface- or box-mounting AV system components. The WBA 100 allows AV equipment to be mounted directly on a surface or within a Chief PAC526 wall box in close proximity to a display, making it ideal for installations with a flat panel display or wall-mounted short throw projector. The WBA 100 has a sturdy one-piece design that offers the flexibility to pre-mount AV equipment in advance, and then field mount it into a wall box or onto a surface. The flexible mounting system holds eighth-rack, quarter-rack, or half-rack width Extron products such as DTP HDMI 4K 330 Rx Extenders, PS Series Desktop Power Supplies, SMD 202 Decoders, and ZipClip 200 products. AV equipment fastens directly onto the plate or using the ZipClip 200 Mounting Kit to easily and quickly remove electronics as needed.