TLP 710CV Retired
- 7" flip-up color touchscreen with 800x480 resolution and 18-bit color depth
- Full-motion video display for preview and monitoring using Extron twisted pair technology
- Power over Ethernet allows the touchpanel to receive power and communication over a single CAT 5-type cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply - PoE injector included
- Built-in speaker provides audio for video preview and audible feedback from button presses
- Cable Cubby design offers easy access to AV, data, and power connections
- See All Features
The Extron TLP 710CV is a configurable 7" Cable Cubby® TouchLink® Touchpanel that combines AV system control with the convenience of an Extron Cable Cubby enclosure. It features a flip-up, full-color, high-resolution touchscreen in an elegant, metal enclosure that can be mounted securely into a tabletop, lectern, or other flat surface. An integrated MTP twisted pair receiver accepts S-video or composite video and audio input signals over CAT 5-type cable. Power over Ethernet - PoE allows the touchpanel to receive power and communication over an additional CAT 5-type cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply. The touchpanel enables integrators to deploy furniture-mountable, fully configurable touchscreen control, with cable management and easy access to AV connectivity and power.