- High performance cable designed for transmission of computer video
- Smaller diameter, more flexible, and easier to pull than regular coax cable, improving ease of installation
- Terminated with five high quality 75 ohm BNC female connectors at one end
- Terminated with a high quality molded VGA male connector at the other end
- VGA shell grounded for ESD electrostatic discharge protection
- NEC CM rated
- See All Features
The Extron SYM BNCF cable assemblies utilize Extron MHR-5 Cable terminated with five, color-coded female BNC connectors on one end and a VGA (15-pin HD) male connector on the other. The SYM BNCF Series cable assemblies are ideal for connecting a computer-video source to a projector or other display device.