- Plays back media files from internal memory, removable SD card, USB storage, or network shares
- Decodes live H.264 streams using a variety of streaming protocols
- Local HDMI input with embedded stereo or analog stereo audio
- Selectable output resolutions from 640x480 to 1920x1200 including 1080p/60
- Supports streaming resolutions from 480x320 up to 1080p/60
- Multi-language, interactive on-screen display for setup and source selection
- See All Features
The Extron SMD 202 is a compact, high performance media player and live stream decoder used in H.264 streaming applications. It provides the flexibility to present a locally connected AV signal, decode a live streaming source, or play back media files from internal memory, removable SD card, local USB, or network storage. The SMD 202 supports a wide range of media file container formats and streaming protocols, making it adaptable for use with a variety of encoded media. Advanced signal processing, scaling, and aspect ratio management supply high quality signals to AV displays. An intuitive, interactive on-screen menu makes setup and source selection using front panel buttons or the optional handheld IR remote control easy. Designed for pro AV applications, the SMD 202 can be controlled using Ethernet, RS‑232, IR, or wired IR.