- Compact, rack-mountable controller for Quantum® Elite and Quantum Connect videowall processors
- Preinstalled Quantum Control Software
- Automated controller startup and connection to Quantum processor
- Easily integrates into a control system to provide simplified videowall operation
- Embedded, write-protected operating system
- 80 GB solid state drive
- See All Features
The Extron QC 101 E and QC 101 C are dedicated controllers for Quantum® Elite and Quantum Connect videowall processors. They feature a small form factor enclosure, with an embedded operating system and Quantum Control Software preinstalled on a solid state drive. The QC 101 offers an alternative to a traditional PC that is compact, reliable, easy to install, and easy to use. Quantum processor configurations can be programmed on the QC 101, or on a standard PC and then migrated to the QC 101. A display, keyboard, and mouse connect to the QC 101 for setup and configuration, and can be removed after system commissioning. The QC 101 easily integrates with a control system to provide simplified videowall operation. For large videowalls, up to eight Quantum Elite processors can be controlled from a single QC 101 E through a network switch.