PS 123 Retired
- Designed to power Extron architectural interfaces, MTP - Mini Twisted Pair Series, or similar products
- Provides eight 12 VDC outputs, 3.0 amps total, using eight 2-pin captive screw connectors
- No per-port current limitation
- Plenum-rated when used with optional Flexible Conduit Adapter Kit, part # 70-228-02
- Rack-mountable 1U, quarter rack width, vented metal enclosure
- See All Features
The PS 123 is a 12 VDC rack mountable, multiple output power supply. It is designed to provide power to Extron Architectural Series interfaces, the MTP - Mini Twisted Pair Series, IP Link® products. The PS 123 provides eight 12 VDC power outputs using captive screw connectors. Each output can draw up to the cumulative 3.0 amp maximum output. It accepts 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. When installed with the optional Flexible Conduit Adapter Kit, the PS 123 is plenum-rated and can be mounted above the ceiling to provide centralized power to wall-mounted products. The rack-mountable PS 123 is housed in a 1U, quarter rack width, vented metal enclosure.