- Space-saving design with a compact, 1U rack-mountable enclosure
- Accommodates up to four extender modules
- Modular, field-upgradeable, and hot‑swappable design
- Ethernet monitoring and control
- Dual-redundant and hot‑swappable power supplies
- RS‑232 insertion from the Ethernet port
- See All Features
The Extron PowerCage 401 is a compact, 1U rack-mountable enclosure that supports Extron modular fiber optic extenders. Engineered with uncompromising quality and proven performance, it provides an efficient way to power, manage, and mount multiple extenders. Front panel controls enable system setup and configuration without a computer. The four‑slot enclosure also features thermal management and dual-redundant power supplies to ensure reliability in mission-critical environments where continuous, 24/7 operation is essential. The hot‑swappable, modular design of the PowerCage® enclosure allows for addition or replacement of modules and power supplies in the field, without having to power down the system. The PowerCage 401 simplifies integration for large, rack-mounted systems as well as user workstations with multiple computers.