- 350 MHz (-3dB) RGB video bandwidth
- Drives 1600x1200 UXGA resolution signals up to 1,000 feet (300 meters) using Extron RG6 cable
- Independent controls for gain, low frequency peaking and high frequency peaking
- Restores sync to TTL level
- HDTV component video compatibility, bi-level or tri-level sync
- Rack mountable 1U, half rack width metal enclosure
- See All Features
The Extron PA 300 is a peaking amplifier capable of driving 1600x1200 UXGA resolution signals up to 600 feet (185 meters) when used with Extron MHR or similar cable, and up to 1,000 feet (300 meters) when used with higher performance coaxial cable such as Extron RG6. It is ideal for a wide range of applications in lecture halls, conference rooms, auditoriums, command and control centers, and other installations where signal integrity must be maintained over long cable runs.