P/2 DA2xi MT
- 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB bandwidth, fully loaded
- Compatible with VGA-QXGA resolutions
- Gain and peaking controls
- Active PC audio interfacing
- Rack-mountable or portable
- See All Features
The Extron P/2 DA2xi MT is a one input, two output, high resolution VGA distribution amplifier with stereo audio. Available in a compact and rugged metal enclosure, the P/2 DA2xi MT can be easily installed in small, tight places. It's even portable enough to fit into a briefcase for presenters on-the-go. The P/2 DA2xi MT offers 350 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth and is compatible with VGA-QXGA graphic cards, projectors and flat panel displays. Adjustable gain and peaking are DIP switch-selectable.