MTP T 15HD A AAP
- Transmits high resolution video and summed mono audio signals over a single CAT 5-type cable
- Supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video
- Pre-peaking circuit for optimizing video signal on long cable runs
- Compatible with HDTV component video, bi-level or tri-level sync
- Mounts in Extron products that accept double space AAP - Architectural Adapter Plates
- See All Features
The Extron MTP T 15HD A AAP Twisted Pair Transmitter is an AAP - Architectural Adapter Plate version of the MTP T 15HD A. The Extron MTP T 15HD A AAP accepts high resolution computer-video on a female 15-pin HD connector and a stereo audio signal on a female 3.5 mm mini stereo jack. The female RJ-45 output connector will transmit a computer video and summed mono audio signal to an MTP RL 15HD A or MTP RL 15HD A SEQ receiver. The MTP T 15HD A AAP is designed to be mounted in any Extron product that accepts a double-space AAP.