MTP RL 15HD RS & MTP RL 15HD RS SEQ Retired
- Receives high resolution video and RS-232 signals 600 feet (185 meters) or more over a single CAT 5-type cable
- Supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-video, and composite video
- Compatible with HDTV component video, bi-level and tri-level sync
- Separate variable level and peaking controls
- Buffered MTP output for daisy-chaining up to eight receivers
- Independent skew compensation adjustments for each color - MTP RL 15HD RS SEQ only
- See All Features
The Extron MTP 15HD RS Series is a versatile family of mini twisted pair transmitters and receivers for transmitting VGA and RS-232 serial control signals long distances to presentation displays over a single unshielded twisted pair cable. They are compatible with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) and will support cable runs of 600 feet (185 meters) or more with XGA signals, and 450 feet (135 meters) or more with UXGA signals.
The MTP 15HD RS Series is ideal for systems where high resolution video signals must be transmitted long distances to a display where conduit space is limited or for systems where cabling might be exposed or visible. Ideal applications include public information displays at airports, museums, movie theaters, and hotels.