MLS 506 Retired
- Controllable via TouchLink® Control System, MediaLink® Controller, front panel buttons, or RS-232
- Fixed and variable preamp line level audio outputs
- Volume, bass, and treble adjustments
- Triple-Action Switching™ for RGB delay
- Front panel security lockout
- See All Features
The Extron MLS 506 is a simple-to-use, six input, multi-format switcher that provides composite video, S-video, component video, and RGB video switching, along with stereo audio input switching. An additional input accepts balanced/unbalanced mono line level audio signals for mixing with any of the four switchable inputs. The switcher includes one fixed and one variable preamp output, which can be configured for mono or stereo output to suit the needs of the installation. For enhanced operation, ease of room control, and simplified system integration, the MLS 506 can be controlled with a TouchLink® Control System or MediaLink® Controller.