- Combines video, HDTV, and high resolution RGB input sources into four windows on a single display
- RGB, HDTV component video, and DVI output
- Selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60
- Graphic Still Store enables use of screen captures or uploaded graphics as background images
- Live video background from a dedicated DVI source
- Window transition effects including dissolves, wipes, and cuts
- See All Features
The Extron MGP 464 Four Window Multi-Window Processor is a powerful, high resolution graphics processor that enables the simultaneous display of four images on a single screen. It is ideal for applications demanding critical quality graphics and video presentations, including command and control centers, videoconferencing, medical facilities, courtrooms, and boardrooms. The MGP 464 combines high performance graphics scaling with flexible and customizable picture-in-picture functionality.