FOX USB Extender
- Extends USB peripherals very long distances over fiber optic cabling
- Supports USB 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 standards with data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Receiver features an integrated four-port hub with 5 Volts, 500 mA available on each port
- Peripheral emulation
- Real-time status LED indicators for troubleshooting and monitoring
- Compatible with Extron FOX Matrix Switchers for signal distribution systems up to 1000x1000 and larger
- See All Features
Note: The USB Extender Series is not compatible with USB Extender Plus products.
The Extron FOX USB Extender is a fiber optic transmitter and receiver set for long haul transmission of USB signals over fiber optic cabling. Engineered for reliability and exceptional performance, it uses Extron all-digital technology to deliver perfect transmission of USB 2.0, 1.1, and 1.0 signals with data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. Designed specifically for AV systems, the FOX USB Extender includes many integrator friendly features such as peripheral emulation, an active four-port hub that supplies 5 Volts, 500 mA per port, and real-time system monitoring. Compact, low profile enclosures allow for discreet installation.