Flex55 SuperPlate Series
- Flex55 SuperPlates for HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, Stereo Audio, or USB
- Signals passed through unprocessed
- Supports DDC transmission
- Available in black or white
- Cable access enclosures and other mounting hardware sold separately
- See All Features
The Flex55 SuperPlate Series provides convenient, pass-through connectivity for HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, Stereo Audio, and USB signals. For ease of installation, HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and USB connections utilize short, female to female pigtail cables, while PC Audio connections are facilitated by a 3.5 mm stereo mini jack to pigtail with captive screw assembly. The audio port can be covered when not in use. Flex55 SuperPlates are compatible with Extron’s Flex55 mounting system, such as the Flex55 102 EU mounting kit and the EWB 212 external wall box, to accommodate two or more Flex55 or EU modules. Flex55 SuperPlates are available in both a durable black or white finish.