- Extends VGA signals up to 250 feet (75 meters) over Extron MHR Mini High Resolution cable
- 400 MHz (-3 dB) RGB video bandwidth
- Supports PC resolutions up to 2048x1536 and HDTV component video signals
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Three-position peaking/gain control helps maintain video signal integrity over long cable runs
- Active PC audio interfacing converts unbalanced audio to balanced line level audio
- See All Features
The Extron Extender Plus is a one input, one buffered output line driver that extends VGA-QXGA and HDTV component video signals up to 250 feet (75 m) on Extron MHR Mini High Resolution or similar cables. It also accepts unbalanced computer stereo audio and converts it to balanced, line level stereo audio. A variable level/peaking control provides equalization to compensate for signal loss and high frequency attenuation due to long cable runs. To simplify integration, the Extender Plus features EDID Minder®, an Extron-exclusive technology that automatically manages EDID communication between devices. Available in decorator-style and AAP form factors, the Extender Plus is ideal for a wide range of applications to extend computer-video and audio signals over long cable runs.