- Fully customizable button panel integrates easily with an Extron Pro Series control system
- Ten dual-color, customizable, backlit buttons
- Two eBUS® ports allow for quick system expansion and upgrades
- Compatible with all Extron IPCP Pro control processors
- Use a single button panel or combine multiple button panels to accommodate a broad variety of system designs
- eBUS button panels connect to the control processor and each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication
- See All Features
The Extron EBP 200 eBUS® Button Panel is a fully-customizable AV system control interface designed for use with Extron eBUS-enabled control systems. This easy-to-use control panel connects to an IPCP Pro control processor to perform a wide variety of AV system functions such as display On/Off, input switching, volume control, and much more. The EBP 200 features 10 dual-colored backlit buttons for easy operation in low-light environments and a volume control knob for smooth, precise volume adjustments. Two eBUS ports are available for easy system expansion. eBUS button panels are linked to the control processor and to each other using a single cable that carries both power and communication. The EBP 200 mounts in a three-gang junction box, and includes black and white faceplates.