- Provides connectivity between dual-mode DisplayPort equipped sources and HDMI displays
- Passes EDID information from HDMI display to the source
- HDCP compliant
- Latching DisplayPort connector
- Conforms to HDMI High Speed Cable Specifications
- Supports signals up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz and 1080p/60
- See All Features
The Extron DPM-HDMIF is an active, one-way adapter that enables transmission of digital signals from dual-mode DisplayPort equipped sources to HDMI displays. It supports the DisplayPort Version 1.1a specification and resolutions to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz and 1080p/60. For ease of installation, the DPM-HDMIF features an attached 6" (15 cm) pigtail and is ideal for use when integrating DisplayPort-equipped laptop computers and other devices with HDMI equipped projectors or flat-panel displays.