- Transmits single link DVI-D signals up to 300 meters (984 feet) over one multimode fiber optic cable
- Supports DVI data rates to 4.95 Gbps - 1.65 Gbps per color
- All-digital technology provides pixel-for-pixel performance with signals up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K
- Supports DDC transmission
- Integrated ultra-flexible DVI cable
- Compatible with 2LC OM4 MM P pre-terminated fiber optic cable assemblies from Extron
- See All Features
The Extron DFX 100 Fiber Optic Extender is a transmitter and receiver set that provides extension of single link DVI-D signals long distances over one fiber optic cable. Engineered for reliability and exceptional high resolution image performance, it uses all-digital technology to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of images up to 1920x1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K. The DFX 100 extends DVI-D signals over a multimode fiber optic cable at lengths up to 300 meters (984 feet).
Both the transmitter and receiver are housed in 1U high, one-eighth rack width metal enclosures for convenient, discreet installation. To simplify integration, attached ultra-flexible DVI cables allow for direct connection to source and destination devices.