- Transmits dual link DVI-D signals up to 500 meters (1,640 feet) over two multimode fiber optic cables
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Industry standard LC connectors provide reliable physical connectivity and precise fiber core alignment
- Transmitter and receiver are detachable from cables
- Direct device connection
- Compatible with 2LC OM4 MM P pre-terminated fiber optic cable assemblies from Extron
- See All Features
The Extron DDX 102 Fiber Optic Extender is an extremely compact transmitter and receiver set that provides an effective, economical solution for extending dual link DVI-D signals long distances over fiber optic cabling. It uses all-digital technology to deliver perfect pixel-for-pixel transmission of DVI computer-video images up to 2560x1600, including HDTV 1080p/60 and 2K. The transmitter and receiver work together to send dual link DVI signals up to 500 meters (1,640 feet) over two multimode cables. Designed for AV systems, the DDX 102 includes integrator-friendly features such as EDID Minder® and direct device connection.