Cable Cubby 200 Retired
- Accommodates up to two single-space or one double-space AAP - Architectural Adapter Plates
- Low profile design with tilt-up lid
- Flush mountable into a table or flat surface
- Offers convenient access to cable connections
- Optional bracket for Retractor installation
- See All Features
The Cable Cubby® 200 provides inconspicuous access to one AC power outlet and accommodates two single-space or one double-space AAP – Architectural Adapter Plates and up to three data, audio, or video cables. The Extron line of optional AAPs allows you to customize the Cable Cubby with almost any kind of pass-through connectivity required. Cables can be pulled through the openings in the adjustable panels — which can be set up for varying cable diameters and connector types — and then pushed back through to be stored out of sight until needed. The Cable Cubby 200 is ideal for classrooms, and large training facilities where multiple, distributed tabletop cable connections are needed.
For more information, download the Cable Cubby Comparison Guide or contact your Extron representative.