- Single 22 AWG shielded twisted pair with drain wire
- High performance cable for serial control/audio signals
- Plenum and Non-Plenum rated versions available
- SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering
- Spools of 1,000 feet (305 m) in self-dispensing box
- See All Features
Some of the bulk cable product on this page is not certified for use in the European Union. Please refer to the product specifications for a complete list of affected countries.
The Extron STP22 Serial Control/Audio Cables are reliable and high performance solutions for transmission and distribution of audio and control signals in a variety of AV applications. These cables comprise one twisted pair, 22 AWG, color-coded, tinned copper conductors wrapped in a foil shield, and are available in plenum and non-plenum jackets. Each cable includes a tinned copper drain wire on the inside of the foil shield, which is bonded to the jacket for ease of stripping when used with automatic stripping equipment (single twisted pair only).