MHR-5 BNC Series
- High performance coaxial cable for high resolution video signal distribution
- Lighter, smaller in diameter and more convenient to install than standard coaxial cable
- Provides five 26 AWG, 75 ohm coaxial conductors in a single jacket
- Double-shielded to reduce crosstalk, maintaining the integrity of the video signal
- NEC CM rated, non-plenum cable
- See All Features
The Extron MHR-5 BNC cables are five mini high resolution, 75 ohm, coaxial cables terminated with 75 ohm male BNC connectors that are each color-coded and wrapped in a single jacket. The MHR-5 BNC Series are ideal for applications using RGBHV signals for connection to an Extron computer-video interface, switcher, distribution amplifier, or data display device. The Extron MHR-5 BNC Series is NEC CM rated.