DSC HD-3G A
HDMI to 3G-SDI Scaler with Audio Embedding
The Extron DSC HD-3G A is a high performance HDMI to 3G-SDI scaler that converts HDMI video signals to 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI formats. It accepts computer and SMPTE video resolutions up to 1920x1200 and 2K, and offers multiple SDI output rates from 480i and 576i up to 1080p/60 and 2K. The DSC HD-3G A features advanced Extron video signal processing with deinterlacing of signals up to 1080i, and Deep Color processing. Dual SDI outputs, stereo audio embedding, and genlock facilitate integration in demanding professional environments, while the compact enclosure simplifies installation. The DSC HD-3G A is ideal for applications that require interfacing broadcast type signals with professional or consumer-level equipment, including video editing and production, rental and staging, medical imaging, and large-scale presentations.
- HDMI to 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and SDI video scaling
- Accepts HDMI signals up to 1920x1200, 1080p/60, and 2K
- Two simultaneous 3G-SDI/HD-SDI/SDI outputs for driving two displays
- Advanced scaling engine with 30‑bit precision processing and motion-adaptive deinterlacing for signals up to 1080i
- SDI audio embedding allows analog stereo audio or HDMI multi-channel PCM audio to be embedded onto the SDI outputs
- Selectable output rates from 480i and 576i to 1080p/60 and 2K
- Genlock input with loop-through
- Automatic input cable equalization
- Control and monitoring via RS-232, USB, or on-screen menus
Extron introduces the
DSC HD-3G A, an HDMI
to 3G-SDI scaler with audio embedding.