- Records multiple VN‑Matrix PURE3® encoded audio and video IP streams
- Select up to five PURE3 streams to record and play back later as a group
- Configure systems with multiple recorders for applications that must record and play back more than five streams
- Playback controls available to external control systems include: search, locate, variable speed playback - forward and reverse, single frame advance
- Export sequential JPEG or Targa frames for use in media players or video productions
- 2 Terabyte RAID5 formatted storage with hot spare hard drive
- See All Features
The VNM Recorder is a network appliance used to digitally record and play back high-definition computer graphics, video, audio, and data streams encoded to the IP network via VN‑Matrix® codecs, encoders, and decoders. The VNM Recorder is ideally suited for any VN‑Matrix application requiring the documentation, archive, review, and playback of highly-sophisticated or demanding imagery.