VoiceLift Pro Microphone System New
- Complete high performance voice amplification systems
- Advanced RF wireless technology provides superior sound quality, increased reliability, greater range, and reduced interference over traditional systems
- Supports up to two microphones per classroom for team teaching or student participation
- Integrated 50 watt rms audio amplifier for stereo or dual mono audio
- Includes one pair of Extron patented Flat Field® speakers for consistent sound levels across the listening area
- Upgrades easily and affordably to a complete PoleVault® Digital classroom AV switching, mounting, and control system
- See All Features
VoiceLift Pro is only certified for use in the United States and Canada.
The VoiceLift® Pro Microphone System employs state-of-the-art wireless technology for classroom voice amplification. VoiceLift Pro utilizes digital transmission and pairing in a dedicated spectrum to provide superior performance over traditional systems. Benefits include higher sound quality, increased reliability, and greater range, with reduced interference. Each system contains all the components necessary to evenly distribute the teacher's voice throughout the classroom, including wireless microphone, receiver, switcher/amplifier, speakers, mounting hardware, and cables.