- State of the art wireless handheld microphone for VoiceLift Pro systems
- Ideal for use as a pass around microphone for student presentations or a secondary microphone for team teaching and guest speakers
- Power switch is easy to activate while preventing accidental muting
- Integrated anti-roll collar ensures microphone will not roll off flat surfaces.
- Auxiliary input provides connection for unbalanced stereo audio devices, such as an iPod or MP3 player
- Durable polycarbonate construction designed to withstand the rigors of daily student use
- See All Features
The Extron VLH 302 Handheld Microphone is a wireless microphone designed for use with Extron VoiceLift® Pro systems. VoiceLift Pro utilizes advanced RF wireless technology to provide superior sound quality, increased reliability, greater range, and reduced interference over traditional systems.