- Available exclusively as part of a WallVault® System
- Integrated solution for wall-mounting an ultra short-throw projector and AV system components
- Protects AV system components from tampering and theft
- Adjustable arm accommodates projectors with a variety of throw distances up to 30 inches
- Base provides numerous holes to support mounting to wall studs with either 16-inch or 24-inch on center spacing
- Knockouts for conduit and raceway
- See All Features
The USFM 100 Ultra Short-Throw Projector Mount and Equipment Enclosure is designed to securely mount the electronic components of a classroom AV system. It provides a single solution for mounting the projector along with a complete range of audio and video products required for interactive teaching environments. The USFM 100 is the standard projector mounting and equipment enclosure for the Extron WallVault® line of complete AV switching and control systems for ultra short-throw projectors. The USFM 100 works with the Extron UPB 25 universal projector mounting bracket for compatibility with nearly every ultra short-throw projector up to 20 pounds. The USFM 100 incorporates unique WallVault enclosures which securely mount and conceal AV components, protecting them from tampering and theft.