USB PowerPlate 200 Series
- Provides two 5 VDC USB power outlets and up to 2.1 A / 10.5 watts of power for charging mobile devices
- Ideal for use with iOS and Android phones or tablets
- New Choice of Architectural Adapter Plate, Mini Architectural Adapter Plate, or Flex55 form factors
- USB PowerPlate 200 AC AAP includes one unswitched, Edison-style AC power outlet
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part #70-775-01
- See All Features
The Extron USB PowerPlate 200 provides two 5 VDC USB power outlets and 2.1 A / 10.5 watts of total power for charging mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Its unique design can deliver full power to either USB outlet when only one device is connected, ideal for use with higher-current demand tablets. The USB PowerPlate 200 is available in three architectural form factors: AAP - Architectural Adapter Plate, MAAP - Mini Architectural Adapter Plate, and Flex55 module. All versions include a highly reliable, Extron-designed and engineered external power supply that meets the Level V standard for energy efficiency. The power supply is designed for continuous use in commercial environments and has a demonstrated MTBF - Mean Time Between Failures of more than 1,000,000 hours.